As we speak, a four mile of the trail is closed since they are housing elderly Covid patients in one of the campgrounds, and they closed the trail that goes even remotely near there, just to be safe. Our State Parks guy is pretty confident that will no longer be the case by race day, but just in case we do have a backup route in place for you guys. If by mid November it looks like plan b it is, I will post details of the route, aid station distances, etc. Hint: any course records will have to be denoted with an * since it will cut out a few of the more hilly miles.
Either way we run. Can't wait to see all of you!
Happy Running -